Post Top Ad

Star Sports 1 Live

The Relaxation Time

Post Top Ad

Taylor Swift Backs Kamala Harris Following Presidential Debate

 

Pop icon Taylor Swift endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential campaign on Tuesday night following a high-stakes debate with former President Donald Trump, describing Harris as a "steady-handed, gifted leader."

"I'll be voting for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 election," Swift shared on Instagram with her 283 million followers. "Harris fights for the causes I believe in. She is a calm, capable leader, and we need more of that instead of chaos."

Swift also praised Harris' running mate, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, for his long-standing advocacy of LGBTQ+ rights and reproductive freedom.

"I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice," she added, encouraging her fans, especially first-time voters, to register and vote early. She concluded with humor, signing off as "Childless Cat Lady," a jab at remarks made by Trump’s running mate, Sen. JD Vance, who had criticized women without children.

Swift’s endorsement caught the Harris campaign by surprise, but officials viewed it as a sign of Harris' ability to garner support and as part of her "decisive victory" in the debate.

Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight. If you haven’t already, I encourage you to start researching the key issues and where the candidates stand on topics that matter most to you. As a voter, I make sure to carefully review their policies and plans for the future of this country.

Recently, I learned that an AI-generated video falsely endorsing Donald Trump was posted on his website. This incident highlighted my concerns about AI and the risks of spreading misinformation. It made me realize the importance of being transparent about my real voting intentions. The best way to fight misinformation is with the truth.

I will be voting for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election. I support Kamala because she advocates for the rights and causes that need a strong champion. I believe she’s a steady, talented leader, and I’m confident we can achieve so much more with calm leadership rather than chaos. I was also moved by her choice of Tim Walz as her running mate—he’s been a dedicated advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF access, and women’s reproductive freedoms for years.

I’ve done my research and made my decision. Now, it’s your turn to do the same. Remember, if you’re a first-time voter, make sure you’re registered! I find voting early is a great way to avoid any last-minute stress. I’ll post a link in my story to help with registration and early voting info.

With love and hope, 


Realted Posts